Compass Group USA
- We have an opening for a XXX position.
- Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number1008751.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
The Unit Manager is responsible for ensuring excellent service to on-site clients and Line Managers within the department. This may encompass a variety of Support Services (Janitorial, Conference Services, Mail Services Shipping and Receiving, Receptionist Services, Records Management, Event Support, MRO Operations and Lab Support). GMP and or Pharma Experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve Budget/Financial Responsibilities
- Report financial data and statistics within Team Finance.
- Overall responsibility for weekly Payroll and new associate processing.
Customer Relations/Customer liaison.
- Measure customer satisfaction and implement action plans for areas below standard.
- Operation Excellence
- Establish work standards and work flow.
- Maintain Total Quality Management process.
- Manage quality process as it relates to Business Support Services and set targets for quality improvements.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one sessions with Line Managers and provide corrective feedback as needed.
- Ensures proper staffing for all departments.
- Communicate and ensure all employees are aware of any/all site objectives and plans.
- Maintain all safety requirements for staff members provided by HSSE.
- Coach and develop staff.
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and supervises functions and activities of the department.
- Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Teamwork – one team mentality, demonstrate respect, share the workload, and trust your colleagues
- Multi-tasking ability – balance multiple inputs and needs to reach the needed objective.
- Flexibility – be enthusiastic, adaptable and resilient
- Attention to detail – seek clear understanding and drive all issues to successful resolution
- Time management – use your time effectively and productively
- Communication – understand verbal and non-verbal cues, be an active listener. Show genuine respect and empathy.
- Interpersonal skills – demonstrate cultural awareness. Create a memorable experiences. Demonstrate care for others.
- Problem solving – accurately and objectively define issues. Take initiative to resolve.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: